These terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”) apply to your use of our website, wbc.we.org.pk (the “Site”).
Please read these Terms before browsing the Site. By accessing and using the Site, you accept these Terms, without limitation or qualification.
By using the Site users agree to comply with and be legally bound by the Terms. These Terms administer your access to and use of the Site and constitutes a binding legal agreement between you and WBC. If you do not agree to these Terms, you have no right to obtain information from or otherwise continue using the Site. Failure to use the Site in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
Users of the Site agree not to post any information or content:
- that is known by you to be false, fake, inaccurate, or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates or breaches any law for the time being in force;
- that is or may reasonably be considered to be defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased, obscene or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, community, group, or business entity;
- that contains any computer viruses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
- that is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete and incomplete about himself or herself as and when prompted by the Site to do so.
Furthermore, in order to post a comment, question, review, and/or suggestion or submit any content to WBC you accept these Terms as related in this provision above. WBC does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any user submission, including your identity, regardless of whether a user submission is posted or not, and you agree to allow (but not require) the use of your name or the name you submit to WBC in connection with your user submissions.
In addition to the rights applicable to any submission, when you post comments, questions, suggestions, or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any submissions.
WBC reserves the right to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Terms at any time, without prior notice. Please review the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site will mean that you accept such changes or deletions. These Terms were last updated on July 29, 2018.
WBC imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site including and without limitation:
- accessing content not intended for you such as images and data of WBC staff, students, alumni, and programs
- establishing/obtaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to protected systems
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, which may cause, amongst others, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
- using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- furthermore, you may not take any action or attempt to take any action which is likely to destroy, delete or alter any information residing in the Site.
Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
The material, contents, and trademarks contained in or displayed on this website are the property of WE – Work to Empower and is protected by Copyright Act, 2000 (as amended from time to time) of Pakistan. The designs, information, graphics, images, logos and the selection and arrangements thereof on this website, are also the property of WBC.
Right of access
WBC reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person or persons or to block access from a particular internet address at any time without assigning any reasons.
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Pakistan, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the country in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site.
Nothing contained on this Site should be understood as granting users a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, curriculum, content of programs, or logos owned by WBC or by any third party.
If you require further information about which program is the best fit for you, please feel free to contact us directly.
YEARS OF WORKING
WE BOOT CAMPS
TRAINED BY WBC
SPEAKERS & TRAINERS